YOU MUST HAVE WINRAR installed to repair damaged archives. get it from: http://rarlab.com
1. First download the file with all the parts from your download link.
2. Put all the parts in the same folder to avoid confusion.
3. Right Click any of the file ( in this case *.part1) and choose EXTRACT HERE
4. A new window will appear showing the extraction of the archive.
5. If there is a damaged archive a diagnostic window from WINRAR will appear. Wait until the extraction is completed and take note of the corrupted archives in the list. In this particular case part2 and part3 is corrupted. Press Close.
6. Now that we know the archives that are damaged it is time to repair them. Double click the corrupted part to open them in winrar. On WINRAR press alt+r or click tools>repair archive.
7. Choose the correct archive type and save the repaired archive to the same folder of the old files. (e.g. D:/New Folder). Press OK
8. Wait until the recovery is finished and click close. You could now also close winrar.
9. A new file will appear on the folder you specified named as "fixed.filename.part*".
10. Now, delete the old file that you have repaired.
11. Rename the new file and delete the affixed "fixed." on its file name.
12. Try to extract the file again as in procedure #1. If there is still a corrupted part REPEAT the same procedure to the other damaged archive part.
14. Congratulations! You can now extract the archive successfully.